Fisherman's Tomatoes and Salmon
1 14-3/4 oz. (or 2 cans, 7-1/2 oz each) Alaska salmon
4 large tomatoes
2 Tbs olive oil
1 Tbs white wine vinegar
2 tsp Dijon-style mustard
1 Tbs finely chopped parsley or watercress
1 cup cooked, chilled, favorite rice
1 cup cooked, chilled, corn kernels
- Drain and flake salmon. li>
- Cut tomatoes in half across the middle and remove the core and seeds. li>
- Whisk together the olive oil, mustard, and vinegar until well blended. li>
- Stir in parsley or watercress. li>
- Toss together salmon, rice and corn in a mixing bowl. li>
- Toss with dressing to coat. li>
- Place tomato halves on a serving plate and fill with salmon mixture. li>
Makes 4 servings.
The skin and tiny, soft bones are completely edible and an excellent source of calcium and omega-3 fatty acids.
Simply blend skin and bones with salmon and other ingredients.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Great Recipes That Help Fight Depression.